Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite Silent Hill character?

2 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite Silent Hill character? Empty Who is your favorite Silent Hill character?

Post  DMC2006 Tue 09 Oct 2007, 1:03 am

Who is your favorite Silent Hill character? good guys and bad guys and even the monster from all 5 games (soon to be 6) and the movie! My favorite has got to be Henry Townshend from Silent Hill 4: The Room, good guy and bad guy, of course none other then PH! OMG, that guy rocks my socks! Even in the movie he kicked serious butt. Razz
DMC2006
DMC2006

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Silent Hill character? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Silent Hill character?

Post  Guest Tue 09 Oct 2007, 1:43 am

I have a personal attachment to Pyramid Head. There isn't ONE Silent Hill character that hasn't gotten on my nerves, but I think I really liked Claudia from Silent Hill 3 (evil girl) and Maria from Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (bad GIRL) and... favorite good guy? Eh. They were all moronic. Maybe James from Silent Hill 2. Yeah. I think Silent Hill 2 was the best out of them all so far. I love you

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Silent Hill character? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Silent Hill character?

Post  SPDRunba Tue 30 Dec 2008, 7:31 am

James Sunderland by far Smile I've only played 2 and abit of 33
SPDRunba
SPDRunba

Number of posts : 31
Humor : Anything :D
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://orangepickles.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down