How was it? What did you think??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How was it? What did you think??

Post  Guest on Sun 28 Oct 2007, 4:33 pm

I had such a great time with everyone last night! Of course, even though I WORK for TenBu, there are still many things that happen inpromptu , and I get to enjoy the concerts as well! Oh my god I can't even begin to describe how amazing those concerts were! I fell in love with Psychic Lover~!!!!!!!!!! And then Salia, beautiful voice; I was so happy to see her again! And her new music is fantastic! And how about SHINGO?!?! Very Happy Showing up out of nowhere! Well... I knew he was coming, but no one else did Razz That is just part of the show we at TenBu like surprising the fans with!

What did you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Subarashii!

Post  Wakusei on Mon 29 Oct 2007, 4:32 am

This was my first Akibafest and by far the most fun I had at any musical event. Got much more sentai love than I'd seen at any con.
And not just any sentai music played, my absolute favorites.

Thank you all for putting together and thank everybody else for the ambiance.
~Boken Blue, out!

Wakusei

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How was it? What did you think??

Post  TheMightyWidget on Tue 30 Oct 2007, 2:33 pm

It's so much more beyond awesome, i dunno know if a word exsists. ESPCIALLY when Shin-go showed up out of nowhere, i thought "OMG Shin-go's here too?!" ,i knew it could only get better, espcially with Psychic Lover AND Unicorn Table performing side by side. It was...'insert made up word here'!! Very Happy
TheMightyWidget

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-04

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/the_mighty_widget

Back to top Go down

Post  aresef on Tue 30 Oct 2007, 4:20 pm

Though the second set of guitar cables and amp was a bit of a tip-off the moment you walked up to the stage. :-) It was good to see him and his crazy guitar skills again, followed by the epic win that was the last two songs with UT and Psychic Lover.

The show was amazing. Super special thanks to everybody at Tenbu and all the sponsors who helped put this event together. Everybody who was there had an amazing time, I thought. Salia has a beautiful voice. Psychic Lover was absolutely astounding in their first US show, and I look forward to seeing them in the US again soon.

And yes, I'm still working on the episode of Rangercast for the occasion. I was able to squeeze in an interview with both acts after the show. Of course I'll be posting that soon. It should be up Wednesday, I think. And Wakusei, yes, you're in it.

Again, everybody who helped put this together deserves to give themselves a pat on the back, and I hope to see you guys at the next con.

aresef

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-25

View user profile http://www.rangercast.net

Back to top Go down

Sugoooooi

Post  katsura on Sun 04 Nov 2007, 12:31 pm

Salia, shin-go and Psychic lover ....joint live!?

It never happened even in Japan and I don't know if this joint concert will ever happen.

Thank you for putting this show together. I will look forward to seeing Unicorntable at NY anime festival.

cat

katsura

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: