Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Classic "What Are You Playing Now?"

4 posters

Go down

The Classic "What Are You Playing Now?" Empty The Classic "What Are You Playing Now?"

Post  Guest Sun 04 Nov 2007, 2:28 pm

This forum post is a basic Smile

Right now I'm playing Kingdom Hearts because I was never able to finish it! >< I want to play Kingdom Hearts 2 but by principle, I can't play that until I finish the first game! bounce

I really like Kingdome Hearts so far, but I think there are things about it that just make me want to turn it off often! I can't play it for too long at one time because I just end up wanting to throw my controller through my screen-!! Otherwise, I really like the FFDis Mix Smile

Back to top Go down

The Classic "What Are You Playing Now?" Empty Re: The Classic "What Are You Playing Now?"

Post  Belf Sat 17 Nov 2007, 2:51 am

Mari wrote:This forum post is a basic Smile

Right now I'm playing Kingdom Hearts because I was never able to finish it! >< I want to play Kingdom Hearts 2 but by principle, I can't play that until I finish the first game! bounce

I really like Kingdome Hearts so far, but I think there are things about it that just make me want to turn it off often! I can't play it for too long at one time because I just end up wanting to throw my controller through my screen-!! Otherwise, I really like the FFDis Mix Smile
Kingdom Hearts was a weird one with me. On one hand all of the gameplay was sub-par, yet I loved the interactions with the Disney characters so much that I couldn't help but have fun. It wasn't a good game, but it was a fun one! Laughing

For some odd reason, I got to the final boss, fought him once, and never tried again. I need to get around to playing for the whole 5 minutes that it'll take to finish the game. Laughing

Belf

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

The Classic "What Are You Playing Now?" Empty Re: The Classic "What Are You Playing Now?"

Post  TheMightyWidget Sun 18 Nov 2007, 7:32 am

.hack//G.U. Vol 3!! .hack is awesome, i can't wait for the next .hack//whatever's next to come out.

some people say that the .hack games aren't very fun but that's because it's only made for .hack//Lovers!
TheMightyWidget
TheMightyWidget

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-04

http://www.myspace.com/the_mighty_widget

Back to top Go down

Post  maruandmoro Fri 22 Aug 2008, 10:56 am

right now i'm playing twilight princess. hahha, i'm decently good at it, but i can only play when someones watching/helping me. Razz
i like to play the naruto games. ah... so much fun! i always play as hinata, tsunade, or temari. (go kunoichi!)
yeah, i also really love smash bros. brawl and mario kart wii. send us your wii codes! we could play sometime! Very Happy ~moro

currently, i would love to get into the .hack// series, but i havent started, so it might be hard. ^^; ~maru
maruandmoro
maruandmoro

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TSL Sat 23 Aug 2008, 1:17 pm

suffering thru Legend of Heroes... Mad I don't know if I can finish this joint. it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring...

Other than that, I'm playing Final Fantasy II Anniverary Edition Very Happy
TSL
TSL

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down