Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AKIBA FEST... NEXT??? Questions and answers

+2
aster_crunch
Akiba Fest
6 posters

Go down

AKIBA FEST... NEXT??? Questions and answers Empty AKIBA FEST... NEXT??? Questions and answers

Post  Akiba Fest Wed 20 Aug 2008, 1:38 am

Hey everyone!

First thank you so much for your continuous support and inquiries as to what's next for Akiba Fest!
It's allot of fun putting on Akiba Fest for the Artists as well as the fans and we hope to continue this tradition with your support!

We know we've been a bit silent for a second or two but we have spent the time discussing the next step for us and how we can make Akiba Fest bigger and better. So after putting on 3 successful events in a one year period we decided to take a break this year and look at what worked and didn't work as an event for us, the artists, and of course, you the audience. This has gone tremendously into the planning and staging of our next event to make it our biggest one yet!

We hope to announce this event really soon and hope to see everyone from past events and much more of your friends there. Like our other shows, we are planing something unique that will excite and entertain everyone. And though we can't get into to much details today, we can answer a couple of pressing questions-

Guests: Akiba fest has gained a reputation of bringing in some top acts, and like our past shows we are looking into some very spectacular acts to entertain everyone. But with this looking to be our biggest event yet, and with so many people requesting some our past acts back (along with them wanting to come back... YAY) we are looking into bringing back some of your favorites. But rest assured we are also planning to offer you some incredibly fresh hot acts too! So expect a grand show!!

Will it be all ages? This was a big question... and We have made the decision to make future events ALL AGES unless ultimately impossible do to restrictions beyond our control. So yes, we are planning our next event to be All Ages!

Well that's all for today... If you have any other questions or comments relating to future events please ask them here.

~AF[b]
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

http://www.afxakibafest.com

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST... NEXT??? Questions and answers Empty Re: AKIBA FEST... NEXT??? Questions and answers

Post  aster_crunch Wed 20 Aug 2008, 4:10 am

YEY TOO ALL AGES!!!! i sure hope i can make it this year

aster_crunch

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST... NEXT??? Questions and answers Empty Re: AKIBA FEST... NEXT??? Questions and answers

Post  stonedragon Wed 20 Aug 2008, 11:59 pm

Suggestions for returning group: I know they've been there before but I really hope you can bring back Unicorn Table- I've only seen them once and now they have new music!!
Will the Next Akiba Fest be at Jaxx too?

stonedragon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiba Fest Sat 23 Aug 2008, 9:37 am

stonedragon wrote:

We're debating- We are planning to present an all around bigger show this time and depending on the extras we may change locations.
The bands have really liked playing at Jaxx since it reminds them of a Japanese Live house and the staff there is really cool and professional. Not to mention, the food is incredible!!
But at the same time, for the shows that this crowd is use to and for what we want to ultimately provide Jaxx may have it's limitations.
Location and being able to find it has been an issue with some attendees as well. So we're taking this it all into account.
But over all Jaxx has been very ,very good to us and has been very welcoming to this unique Genre of ours.

So we'll see.
Please let us know your thoughts...
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  www.Digikoto.com Sat 23 Aug 2008, 12:51 pm

This is great news as always!!! Keep us posted on the Digikoto side of the house and we will be there in the forefront with you as we get closer to game time...

Very Happy
www.Digikoto.com
www.Digikoto.com

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TSL Sat 23 Aug 2008, 12:58 pm

Aye yo... Tell Shingo the offer still stands for him to play in my band! Laughing afro
TSL
TSL

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  aster_crunch Sat 23 Aug 2008, 9:35 pm

Akiba Fest wrote:
stonedragon wrote:

We're debating- We are planning to present an all around bigger show this time and depending on the extras we may change locations.
The bands have really liked playing at Jaxx since it reminds them of a Japanese Live house and the staff there is really cool and professional. Not to mention, the food is incredible!!
But at the same time, for the shows that this crowd is use to and for what we want to ultimately provide Jaxx may have it's limitations.
Location and being able to find it has been an issue with some attendees as well. So we're taking this it all into account.
But over all Jaxx has been very ,very good to us and has been very welcoming to this unique Genre of ours.

So we'll see.
Please let us know your thoughts...

D: im not sure if its that big for it to be in the verizon center but when the day comes XD you should hold the event there.....it would be cool if it was in maryland D: but things happen and i wont be upset if it isnt

aster_crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiba Fest Sun 24 Aug 2008, 6:28 am

aster_crunch wrote:
D: im not sure if its that big for it to be in the verizon center but when the day comes XD you should hold the event there.....it would be cool if it was in maryland D: but things happen and i wont be upset if it isnt

You bring tears to our eyes aster_crunch!
Goal set!!
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aster_crunch Tue 26 Aug 2008, 10:21 pm

Akiba Fest wrote:
aster_crunch wrote:

You bring tears to our eyes aster_crunch!
Goal set!!

and your compliment made my day

akiba fest should be easier to make this year Very Happy since its a friday...XD my goal for october is akiba fest and anime usa

aster_crunch

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST... NEXT??? Questions and answers Empty oil paintings

Post  loveclair008 Fri 09 Sep 2011, 5:11 am

The Essential oil paintings , Primarily portraits of Individuals, Purpose to reinterpret photography and Movie stills. Denzler Informed Wired.co.United kingdom: I'm pushing the Restrictions and possibilities of abstract paintings and photo Genuineism. It's as if i've pressed the Quick forward on a Movie Equipment, then Strike the pause Key, so Actuality Arrives to a standstill. I Pace up and slow Right down the Colours.

loveclair008

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down