Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ping G20 driver is my good game changer

Go down

Ping G20 driver is my good game changer Empty Ping G20 driver is my good game changer

Post  Anderson Thu 03 Nov 2011, 3:32 am

I aquired an XCG4 driver at the outset of the entire year to exchange my Ping Rapture, but merely couldn't get more comfortable with it. Traded it in but happened to be the brand new Ping G20 driver 10.5 degree, R flex. It could possess a fairly dull styling, however the performance on this driver is incredible. I've played four rounds by it up to now, and my distance gets progressively longer with each round when i obtain a better sense of it (Went from average 210-220Y with XCG4 to around 260Y). Penetrating ball flight so that as an extra I will a play a fade or a draw from it, which I couldn't use the Rapture or perhaps the XCG4. It appears to be extremely forgiving on ball striking as I've consistently found the golf green or even the first cut of rough at worst since switching. Only a phenomenal driver.
Taylormade R11 irons

Anderson

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down