Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incredible Mizuno JPX-800 Irons

Go down

Incredible Mizuno JPX-800 Irons Empty Incredible Mizuno JPX-800 Irons

Post  Anderson Thu 10 Nov 2011, 2:36 am

The sales rep had me hit 3 different irons before I made purchasing... I hit the TM 2.0, the Callaway Razr as well as the Mizuno JPX-800 Irons. The Mizuno just plain felt smoother and much better as opposed to other 2 clubs to me. Therefore i traded inside my 1.0 Burner Irons but happened to be the Mizuno's. I purchased them Two weeks ago. I immediately gained 10 yards on each iron. I had lost yardage in the past with my new Mizuno irons I have gone from a 7 iron distance of 135-140 yds and now I will be hitting my 7 iron 150-155. I discovered exactly the same results for the remaining clubs throughout the 5 iron. I had taken my 5 iron beyond my bag and replaced it with a hybrid because I could not hit it. These Mizuno 800's a re so easy heading to, I've put the 5 iron last my bag and taken out my 5 hybrid. All these words to convey ... this Taylormade guy strongly stands out on the JPX 800 irons. Thay are wonderful clubs.
TaylorMade R9 TP Irons

Anderson

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down