Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AKIBA FEST: PTRJMS 09 - did you attend... dod you have fun?

2 posters

Go down

AKIBA FEST: PTRJMS 09 - did you attend... dod you have fun? Empty AKIBA FEST: PTRJMS 09 - did you attend... dod you have fun?

Post  Akiba Fest Mon 06 Apr 2009, 4:04 pm

Hey everyone- Thanks for making the debut of Pop The Rock Japan Music Showcase such a big hit! All the entertainers were blown away from the crowds enthusiastic support and want to perform for you again!! They actually didn't want to leave- but we have no room in our offices.

But we feel the same way.. We enjoyed putting on this show for you and want to know if you had as much fun as we did.
Let us know...

And thanks for coming out!

~AF: PTRJMS
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

http://www.afxakibafest.com

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST: PTRJMS 09 - did you attend... dod you have fun? Empty Re: AKIBA FEST: PTRJMS 09 - did you attend... dod you have fun?

Post  cgoodbread Sun 31 May 2009, 7:34 pm

I have been to concerts of some big name people but this has by far been the best concert that I have ever been too. The closeness to the artists was great and im glad it wasn't such a big crowd (ie arena type deal.). I look forward into anticipation for the next show (hopefully it will be before the next cherry blossom festival.) But I there is one suggestion i would like to make as for artists Tamaki Nami, T.M. Revolution, See-Saw, Rie Tanaka, High and Mighty Color, FictionJunction YUUKA and then of course the one that might get Akiba fest into the Verizon Center Utada Hikaru. I know those are just my suggestions but hey one can wish lol. Anyways thanks again for a great show and can't wait for the next one.

cgoodbread

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST: PTRJMS 09 - did you attend... dod you have fun? Empty Re: AKIBA FEST: PTRJMS 09 - did you attend... dod you have fun?

Post  Akiba Fest Tue 09 Jun 2009, 11:23 pm

Thanks for the compliments! And we are with you with the entertainers you suggested- but give us time. We have a ways to grow but it seams like we are headed in the right direction as long as we have such great support from fans like you.

Speaking of growth- It' is one of our main missions in order to keep bringing on demand guests - but as we do we hope that we can maintain the type of atmosphere that we have now- and always allow attendees to meet the artists.

As for the next PTRJMS- the particular event will be an Annual Springtime event but we are working on putting together some smaller events before the year is out.

Thanks again for your support!

AF
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

http://www.afxakibafest.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down