Fans of the NBC daytime soap Days of Our Lives coach outlet

Go down

Fans of the NBC daytime soap Days of Our Lives coach outlet

Post  whojdain on Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:20 pm

Fans of the NBC daytime soap Days of Our Lives know that the character of Will Horton is one of about a dozen characters with motive to kill Salem's evil Stefano DiMera who was shot dead this week.
But it is not for this kind of storyline that the soap won the GLAAD Media Award for daily drama series. The award came for the long-running soap's gay storyline which focuses on young Horton, played by Emmy nominee Chandler Massey, and also his friend Sonny Kiriakis who is portrayed by Freddie Smith.
'I think it's great the show won the award and it was my privilege to accept with Freddie on the show's behalf,' Massey tells Gay Star News. 'I'm glad everyone involved with the telling of the story was recognized.'
Massey, whose character came out to his parents in dramatic fashion last month, said the feedback the show has been getting is very gratifying.
"The best feedback you can get is the message that work you put into something is reaching somebody,' he said. 'GLAAD honoring the show is just more confirmation that the story is reaching people and, hopefully, changing the way they think about things. Hopefully it's promoting equality among human beings.'
Massey hopes that fans who have been drawn to the soap for the gay storyline remain loyal even as Will's character deals with things like the DiMera murder, getting fired from his job, and his ex-girlfriend's pretend stalker.
'I like the other things that are going on,' he says. 'If Will's life suddenly just revolved around him being gay and boy troubles, we wouldn't be telling the story of a young man who is basically the same person but who happens to be gay.'
coach outlet

whojdain

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down