Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Sound Track

5 posters

Go down

Favorite Sound Track Empty Favorite Sound Track

Post  Conscious Fri 19 Oct 2007, 8:57 pm

What anime has your favorite songs?

Conscious
Akiba Agent

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sound Track Empty Re: Favorite Sound Track

Post  Conscious Fri 02 Nov 2007, 7:27 pm

I guess I should have posted my own to start things off. Well I'll do that now.

I have two.

Evangelion, I think it always had moving and melodramatic music. And...
Gundam, I really like the older shows with the funny theme songs that have the names of the characters and robots.

Conscious
Akiba Agent

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMightyWidget Sun 18 Nov 2007, 7:25 am

.hack// (Anything) I love the .hack series and it's music. I wish there was a good REAL game realeased here in america, I know there was one in japan, but i' ve seen a couple of reviews that weren't to good.

I also like soundstracks made by Yuki Kajiura and Yoko Kanno.
TheMightyWidget
TheMightyWidget

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-04

http://www.myspace.com/the_mighty_widget

Back to top Go down

Post  maruandmoro Fri 22 Aug 2008, 11:17 am

oooh there are quite a few!
Oh my gosh... naruto has given me so much music! i love pretty much all the openings and endings they had in the first season. i was sooo happy when they decided to actually play the songs from the japanese anime in america on toonami! i like the ones they have in shippuden, but they're a lot softer. (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

gundam music in general (gundam seed most recently, but we also have gundam wing music). they have some pretty epic soundtracks. they get us really pumped up!

cardcaptors has really cute bubbly music. so much fun to listen to!

detective conan has some pretty good music. we dont like all of it, but we do like most of it.

and we could go on and on and on, but we'll stop there for now. XD
maruandmoro
maruandmoro

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Asu Sun 24 Aug 2008, 7:02 am

A few weeks ago I got Maaya Sakamoto's new single "Triangler" sent to me from Japan. Can't really say which anime it's from But she usually puts out singles when she's doing a soundtrack (Doesn't matter much to me anyways- I get Maaya for Maaya!!

But the song is a bit different from her usual stuff. Sounds like a mixture of allot of Maaya's different styles/ songs put into one.

But Maaya has a talent for hitting you with something that you will get used to and then totally love down the line!
Speaking of which I'm listening to it now.. and it rocks!!
Asu
Asu

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sound Track Empty Favorite Anime Soundtrack

Post  shinobi062 Sat 25 Oct 2008, 11:56 am

I would have to say that the anime that has produced the most great songs would have to either be Macross(the series and the movies/OVAs that came after), and Bubblegum Crisis(the original OVA). I started watching anime in the 80s. I just got the entire sound track for BGC OVA after looking for it for so long, so that made me happy Very Happy .

Anyways, moving on, Evangelion had a great opening, maybe even the best anime song I've ever heard. For some reason, there are times when it really hits home. Any of the Gundam series have usually ended up being pretty good such as Rhthym Emotion by Two-Mix from Gundam Wing. Then there would have to be Initial D with it's Eurobeat mix. I think that it's soundtrack just fits perfectly with the race scenes. Naruto seems to have a pretty good soundtrack too, such as Viva Rock by Orange Range.

Hmmmm, well theres so many great anime music that I could write about it all day, so I think I'd better stop there.

shinobi062
Akiba Agent

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down