Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizumo MP-63 irons are solid with great feel

Go down

Mizumo MP-63 irons are solid with  great feel  Empty Mizumo MP-63 irons are solid with great feel

Post  linday Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:31 pm

I've played nearly every brand at some time or any other and rediscovering the reassurance

ofMizuno Mp 63 irons .

These are that good at producing the best irons in golf. I've gotten swept up in the whole

technology thing before because of the advertisements available. I'll buy thinking it is the

next thing but there is always something...too light, hotspots or just can't become

accustomed to the look. So it will be time for Mizuno again. After playing the Mp 14's,

33's, 57's and now it's the Mp 63's. That is by far the best all. The sole with the 63 is

shaved on the back edge to help with the turf interaction and the diamond muscle behind the

face area seems accurate as far as feel goes. The size of your head is perfect, not too big

rather than too small. The double nickel chrome finish of the club shows you you're holding

among the best irons in golf. Looking down, and addressing the ball using this type of club

instantly gives me the confidence to shape any type of shot I need. Very solid, great feel

and awesome to check.

Burner 2.0 irons
Taylormade R11 driver
Titleist AP2 710

Forged Irons
Callaway RAZR X Irons

linday

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down