Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What/Who are you listening to?!

Go down

What/Who are you listening to?! Empty What/Who are you listening to?!

Post  Guest Sun 04 Nov 2007, 2:33 pm

My current playlist for this chilly Sunday afternoon consists of Alice Nine, NewS, Yamashita Tomohisa and The Captains! ><;; Strange mix, right?

Back to top Go down

What/Who are you listening to?! Empty Re: What/Who are you listening to?!

Post  TheMightyWidget Sun 18 Nov 2007, 7:41 am

Unicorn Table, FICE, Orange Range, ALI Project, Nana Kitade, Aya Hirano, Uverworld, UNDER17, Amuro Namie, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, W(Double You)....yeah...i guess i listen to nearly anything.... =P i dunno if any of those would seem wierd for me to listen to, but i like them all.

I would listen to Psychic Lover too, but i need to buy an import CD or something cause i have NOTHING by them and it kinda sucks, i really liked their music.
TheMightyWidget
TheMightyWidget

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-04

http://www.myspace.com/the_mighty_widget

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Nov 2007, 12:23 am

TheMightyWidget wrote:
I would listen to Psychic Lover too, but i need to buy an import CD or something cause i have NOTHING by them and it kinda sucks, i really liked their music.

I was given the import as a gift by Yoffy and Imajo. I have seen the album available on YesAsia.com! Search for PSYCHIC LOVER under Japanese music. You can order the album there and also some of their sentai work I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum