Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titleist 910 D2 driver is pretty amazing

Go down

Titleist 910 D2 driver is pretty amazing Empty Titleist 910 D2 driver is pretty amazing

Post  Mrs.Amy Wed 02 Nov 2011, 3:03 am

This Titleist 910 D2 Driver is phenomenal!!! Absolutely the top Titleist Drive I've owned...I've previously had the 905 and the 907 and this club simply out performs them both. Only have been with them as is also first complete round and several range practice i really haven't a opportunity to mess with the adjustments but even on the factory setting I've picked up 15-20 additional yards off of the tee while consistantly showing up in the fairway. I'm in regards to a 12 handicap and really didn't have an opportunity to with where I live to get fit by a Titleist Pro but went with the 9.5 degree fitted while using ahina 72g stiff flex shaft i couldn't be happier with the results. The ball comes over face of this club a lot better than any driver That i have ever hit. The course I played has three Par 4's which might be all 290 to 310 i was pin high just left on the two over 300 and that i acutally drove the ball to the back from the green on the 290 yard hole. This club is merely amazing.
Mizuno MX-1000 Irons

Mrs.Amy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down