Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

taylormade r9 supertri driver is very solid

Go down

taylormade r9 supertri driver is very solid Empty taylormade r9 supertri driver is very solid

Post  Anderson Mon 07 Nov 2011, 3:30 am

I recently purchased this taylormade r9 supertri driver to exchange my r9 460 Tp. There wasn't anything i didn't like about my 460, i simply liked the feel of this one and so i figured i'd try it out. We have always played a 9.5 degree or lower driver and i wished to switch the signal from a 10.5 to have added carry without added spin (my swing speed is just about 105 mph). I was just a little concerned about purchasing this in the 10.5 reading some reviews on the regular supertri, but i'm glad i obtained in anyways! The upgraded shaft helps to make the difference and i also hold the motore f1 shaft and also the ball flight couldn't be superior! Low spin and long carry! The sense is softer and the sound considerably more quiet compared to the 460 tp. I can also work the ball simpler using this driver. I will be pretty pleased with this particular driver instead of sorry i didn't get the R11 (don't like the dull white finish and fashoins on top of it).
Mizuno MP-69 Irons

Anderson

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down