Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Should it end at 5 or keep going?

Go down

Resident Evil: Should it end at 5 or keep going? Empty Resident Evil: Should it end at 5 or keep going?

Post  DMC2006 Tue 09 Oct 2007, 8:07 am

I personally always wondered if they are making too many Resident Evil games. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do like the series and not just for the horror feel to it but the storyline. But making too many of an awesome game series isn't always the best. Okay, RE4 was amazing, by far one of the greatest right after the first one, but to me it just feels like it needs to just wrap up and Umbrella needs to finally be completey destroyed with Wesker getting killed by Chris. Yet, at the same time, there are so many unfinished storylines that they haven't even touched yet which I would love to see get completed. Like with Billy Coen from RE0 and Steve Burnside from RECVX.
DMC2006
DMC2006

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Should it end at 5 or keep going? Empty Re: Resident Evil: Should it end at 5 or keep going?

Post  Guest Tue 09 Oct 2007, 10:58 am

Funny thing is I never played Resident Evil specifically because of all the hype for the series, and them continuing and continuing doesn't really make it much better. I tried playing it once, and got so pissed off in the first ten minutes that I had to turn it off. RE was not for me.

In many ways, I really dislike how Konami is dragging Silent Hill out as well... Thing is, I enjoy Silent Hill a lot more than Resident Evil, so I can forgive it, but I think they haven't really improved on bad points of each game in their next installments. I'll be waiting for the 6th one to make my decision about Silent Hill.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum