Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salia is...

3 posters

Go down

How hot is Salia?

Salia is... Vote_lcap63%Salia is... Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Salia is... Vote_lcap25%Salia is... Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Salia is... Vote_lcap12%Salia is... Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Salia is... Empty Salia is...

Post  Akiba Fest Mon 01 Oct 2007, 1:03 pm

We are excited to present Unicorn Table's lead vocalist Salia!!!
Salia is the lead singer of jrock group unicorn table. This sexy vocalist already with top solo hits like “Cutie Honey Flash” and “Trust” from the anime “Vandread”, as well as the opening and ending themes for the sentei series “ Gao Ranger”, is gearing up for her first solo album to be produced by TenBu Productions and have it’s debut in America. Akiba Fest will feature the first concert boasting her brand new music and look.
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

http://www.afxakibafest.com

Back to top Go down

Salia is... Empty Re: Salia is...

Post  Guest Sun 07 Oct 2007, 1:24 am

I am personally attached to the next appearance of Salia. Since working with her through Unicorn Table's appearances in the US since their debut here in December 2006 with our first Akiba Fest, I have a very deep rooted nostalgic affection for her and her voice! Salia is an incredibly wonderful person, with such a remarkably voice. You think that after ALL the hours I've poured into promoting Unicorn Table at cons that I would have gotten sick of their music but NO WAY IS IT POSSIBLE with Salia singing! >_<

Now her appearance with her new solo album and brand new sexy image, I'm so excited, because I feel that we haven't lost Unicorn Table's Salia at all, but have rather gained new insight to her amazing talent!

I can't wait to see her again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMightyWidget Sun 14 Oct 2007, 5:47 pm

Mari wrote:I can't wait to see her again. Smile

Me either!! Very Happy
TheMightyWidget
TheMightyWidget

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-04

http://www.myspace.com/the_mighty_widget

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 14 Oct 2007, 10:55 pm

TheMightyWidget wrote:
Mari wrote:I can't wait to see her again. Smile

Me either!! Very Happy

Ah, where have you seen her beore?? Were you at our first akiba fest?? Or maybe anime mid-atlantic?? My mind is swirling with all the possibilities I might have already met you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMightyWidget Mon 15 Oct 2007, 9:19 pm

Yes you have met me. I was at all of them Very Happy Anime-Mid Atlantic i was Shugo and at Summer Akiba fest i was wearing the green goggles, and had the sword fight, and the first one i was just me.
TheMightyWidget
TheMightyWidget

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-04

http://www.myspace.com/the_mighty_widget

Back to top Go down

Post  Asu Mon 15 Oct 2007, 11:36 pm

I'm glad to hear that you are a regular!! Hope that the shows have been great for you.

As for Salia- I can't wait till everyone hears her new music- if you were at the Summer event you got a quick sound and video-bite from her video. But the rest of the music is incredible as well!!

Can't wait till you hear it!
Asu
Asu

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 15 Oct 2007, 11:58 pm

TheMightyWidget wrote:Yes you have met me. I was at all of them Very Happy Anime-Mid Atlantic i was Shugo and at Summer Akiba fest i was wearing the green goggles, and had the sword fight, and the first one i was just me.

AH! The sword fight with Candy! I was standing right there for the whole thing Very Happy It was so funny, I was laughing so hard!

The last Akiba Fest was so fun, wasn't it? Even the afterparty was great. Otagei did otagei and taught the rest of us too! They are such a... healthy... group of guys! Jumping around and yelling so much. So much fuuun~~~~~! (I'm getting nostalgic waves of excitement and happiness!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down