Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NekoCon

2 posters

Go down

NekoCon Empty NekoCon

Post  Guest Tue 06 Nov 2007, 11:42 pm

Missed it Sad Anyone go?

Back to top Go down

NekoCon Empty Re: NekoCon

Post  hosnapsbishes Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:54 am

=[ You made this to force me to talk about it, huh?

Well, Nekocon was probably my favorite convention by far (which is funny... because I didn't go to any panels AT ALL). If anyone went, this was me:
NekoCon L_ade0d39251d25cf1a7664e35e11f210f
DIPP - THE ONE ON THE FAR LEFT

I spent most of my time rolling around a giant Katamari and catching up with friends I had met last year. We went to the raves and boogie-oogie-oogied until we just couldnt boogie no more. And just in general partied in the convention center. We formed large beds out of cushions and wreaked havoc at the local Target, WalMart, Taco Bell and Dennys. We had raves in the hall (because we just couldnt wait long enough to dance), had hugging parties, glomped each other, PLAYED RED LIGHT/GREEN LIGHT AND DUCK, DUCK, GOOSE! I mean... what gets better than acting like a kid for three days?

The cosplay skits were pretty awesome, and if you heard all those 300 references ("NEKOCONIANS! TONIGHT... WE DANCE... AT THE RAVE!"; "COSPLAYERS.. WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION?!"; "THIS... IS... NEKOCON!!") yeah... those were from us. Glad to keep you entertained. Anything else? I cant think of what else to talk about off the top of my head.
hosnapsbishes
hosnapsbishes

Number of posts : 12
Humor : "I thought it was a ninja... but it was just a penguin's back." -Becca
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 09 Nov 2007, 1:13 am

Sounds like you had a blast! What kind of panels and activities were there? Care to comment on the location or anything? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  hosnapsbishes Mon 12 Nov 2007, 9:56 am

Well, I'm not too sure about what panels they had. I think some of them were like... Mock Battles (for photographs), and they had karaoke... but I dont know really, cause I didn't go to any. ^^;; My friends and I were going from the hotel room to the con, and kind of forgot there were panels...

Let's see. I like the location because its only 30 minutes from my home... so it wasnt too bad. The Hampton Roads Convention Center is pretty big... so its nice.
hosnapsbishes
hosnapsbishes

Number of posts : 12
Humor : "I thought it was a ninja... but it was just a penguin's back." -Becca
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMightyWidget Sun 18 Nov 2007, 6:53 am

I went! AS Kite this time though because i forgot my bracelet... AND my stuffed grunty T.T
there were two other .hack characters, a Subaru and giant Grunty which stared chasing me and the got attacked by a bunch of sailor scouts. It was funny and random. I got to pose with both, but not at the same time T.T I liked my pose with subaru, even though i don't have a picture.

There was a group of Links that all died and then out of nowhere came "IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!" and a giant banana....now i wonder what that was all about... lol. but they did it about 4 four times cause more and more people kept showing up.

The panels i went to were the Fan Parody panels, it was funny and we made our own 3 minute fan paroddy of Comic Party. It was.... random.
mmm...i dunno what else to say, or rather i'm not finished catching up and i still want to look around the forum x.x so yeah....that was my second Nekocon. I didn't really goto the dance although i kinda wish i did, but meh... there are always more cons and dances ^.^

I enjoyed the cosplay skit too...and all of a sudden now that i try to remember i'm kinda forgeting it...... lets see.....must force myself...to remember..... oh yeah the Anime Parent was the funniest one, espcially when they all started doing "The Dance of Haruhi Suzumiya."

mmm...that's it from me for now, now you guys will have to tell me what happens at cons cause i can't goto any for a while x.x
TheMightyWidget
TheMightyWidget

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-04

http://www.myspace.com/the_mighty_widget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum