Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titleist 910 D2 driver has a great sound off the face

Go down

Titleist 910 D2 driver has a great sound off the face Empty Titleist 910 D2 driver has a great sound off the face

Post  Anderson Mon 07 Nov 2011, 3:30 am

Just put this Titleist 910 D2 Driver inside my bag and played two rounds by it. The adjustable settings for the head/shaft connector are seriously noticeable for shotmaking. Left it at standard for the first tee colliding with my normal draw on the fairway. Switched it to your fade lie on a dogleg right, sufficient reason for simply a slight fade swing hit an energy cut considerably more pronounced than I'm accustomed to. I truly have to take this bad boy on the range striking a couple hundred balls to have the sense of the settings, but I'm extremely impressed up to now. The torque wrench is also simple to use and fun to try out with (although dilemma is mainly inside your swing). Great driver, added extra yards and carry with all the shaft and possesses an excellent sound over face.
Mizuno MP 58 irons

Anderson

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down