Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio!

2 posters

Go down

Are you excited to hear about this?

The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Vote_lcap0%The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Vote_lcap50%The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Vote_lcap50%The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Vote_lcap0%The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Empty The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio!

Post  Akiba Fest Mon 01 Oct 2007, 1:24 pm

Friday's 8-10PM on
www.otakuliferadio.com

Asu, of TenBu Productions and creator of the Mangaka "Cove Pirate Mercenary" will be DJing a weekly radio mix show featuring Asian pop music every Friday night on the online and Local Delaware radio broadcast, Otaku Life Radio.

Going under the call name “DJ ASU” for the show, he will spin a two hour show that will feature all types of Asian pop music including J-Pop, K-Pop, J-rock, K-rock, Anime Soundtracks, and more every Friday night from 8-10 on Otaku Life Radio. DJ ASU and Otaku Life Radio hopes that the show will bring awareness to the many types of Asian pop music, some of which have been overlooked or undiscovered by Asian Pop music lovers in the West.

The “DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show” is scheduled to begin on October 5 and will be the start of the new program format Otaku Life Radio is putting together for their worldwide listeners that can range nearly 2000 at any given time. Other program themes they plan include Cosplay, local Japanese trends and J-pop news and comments. Many shows will be accessible to nationwide real time callers through their “800” number.

Shows can be heard through their web-stream accessible at: www.otakuliferadio.com
Or on their physical radio broadcast station in Delaware: WTAK 87.4 FM

Listen to Otaku Life Radio now: http://www.live365.com/stations/otakunews/?site=pro
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

http://www.afxakibafest.com

Back to top Go down

The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Empty Re: The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio!

Post  Asu Mon 08 Oct 2007, 3:33 pm

Hey guys, did anyone catch my sow- What did you think?
Asu
Asu

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio! Empty Re: The DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show Friday Nights on Otaku Life Radio!

Post  Guest Mon 08 Oct 2007, 8:10 pm

I really enjoyed it, Asu! You put a really nice mix together, with a variety of different sounds that you somehow blended all together! It was also pretty risky, with the Trigun remix. As Sam said, you were "messin' with a classic." But it was really original and fresh! In my opinion, if you don't take the risks with the music, you aren't a really good/original DJ. You're definately not like any of those other DJs out there, Asu! Keep up the good work~!

Anyone else going to be listening this weekend? I know I will!

Back to top Go down

Post  Asu Mon 08 Oct 2007, 11:15 pm

Thanx Mari- I'm glad that my risks were accepted. I think music mixes should give the listener something to look forward to for the next blend or song.

We had a very good audience on the first run- let's hope it grows!!
So telleveryone to listen in I love you
Asu
Asu

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum