Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callaway x22 irons

Go down

Callaway x22 irons Empty Callaway x22 irons

Post  zhangsan413 Fri 28 Oct 2011, 5:15 am

Callaway x22 irons

Another birdie was to appear at 15, acquiring his rating to 7 below at that stage, however the only blemish on his greeting card arrived on the par-five 17th, callaway x22 irons exactly where he took a half a dozen soon after missing the eco-friendly with his pitch through the drinking water in to the wind. Fisher, who's having difficulties to get kind this yr and is also free of a top-five complete all season, x22 irons
was the only real other participant to actually string birdies in concert about the day, selecting up 7 in all, but he also obtained a nasty triple-bogey 7 on his card, which arrived on the par-four eighth, exactly where his gain strike a tree and went beyond bounds. Still, taylormade r11 irons he was satisfied with his round. "Very great - at any time you go close to Valeria in par or more effective it is a amazing score," mentioned Fisher. "To get rounded in 4 under, I am naturally totally delighted. I obtained away to some superb get started birdying the really first few of holes and gave myself a few chances. r11 irons I strike the pin about the par 3 sixth also it went to 3 ft which helps, and I developed a actually great conserve on seven. "On 8 I strike a great tee shot, it drifted 5 yards correct within the fairway, hits a tree and bounces beyond bounds. i obtained been actually pleased using the way I fought back."

zhangsan413

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down