Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Great About Your Fav. FF?

3 posters

Go down

What's Great About Your Fav.  FF? Empty What's Great About Your Fav. FF?

Post  Conscious Fri 05 Oct 2007, 5:33 am

Everyone has there favorite Final Fantasy game and this usually creates endless arguments about which one is the best. Rather than create one of those arguements I though we should each say what we like about the games.

My personal favorite is FFVI. I really like the sound track. The Opera scene was quite moving I thought.

Conscious
Akiba Agent

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Back to top Go down

What's Great About Your Fav.  FF? Empty Re: What's Great About Your Fav. FF?

Post  Guest Sun 07 Oct 2007, 2:07 am

It's hard to pin down my favorite FF game. But I feel the on that is under appreciated is FFVIII.

Before I get crucified... Smile

I really enjoyed the story. It circled around the love story between Squall and Rinoa, and I loved that. I am also a girl. Maybe this is why FFVIII provided me some more emotionally engaging entertainment.

I liked the real time fighting system. Most people say this doesnt matter because othe rFF games had real time systems too but....

I think this is the game where the characters stopped looking like chicken-nuggets and actually looked like people. The CG scenes were beautiful, for the first time it was like watching a movie Smile

Thus, I end my soapbox speech. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  DMC2006 Tue 09 Oct 2007, 1:20 am

Now that's a tough questions cause I have two fav FF. FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus and FFXII. FFVII is great due to the amazing graphics and the wonderful insight into one of the original game's most mysterious character, Vincent Valentine. The first time I saw him come out of the coffin in the old Shinra Mansion, I knew I would be a mega fan of him. Also the gameplay, though not your normal RPG type, is most defiently my kind of gaming.

Now why FFXII. The beautiful storyline, the amazing graphics, the brilliant new battle system, and the of course, the characters. It just took me in from the moment I turn on the power to my PS2. There weren't any central characters as there were in all the other games, everyone played an equal role in the game and the storyline. Balthier was my favorite character, the way he moved the storyline along and added the right amount of humor and wonderful, oh what's the word, piratcy. Laughing

Those are my reasons I think those are my fav FF's ever Very Happy
DMC2006
DMC2006

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  hosnapsbishes Wed 24 Oct 2007, 10:19 am

Gotta say FF: DoC (Dirge of Cerberus).

Firstly, it's the ONLY FF I've ever actually finished. -sweatdrop-. But, heeellloooooo! Who can resist a game with everyone's FAVORITE emo vampire with a scientist fetish: Vincent Valentine?! I mean... Awesome. Not only that, but he was voiced by one of my absolute favorite voice actors, Steve Blum (He is the voice of Spike Spiegal in the American version of Cowboy Bebop). -nodnodnod-
hosnapsbishes
hosnapsbishes

Number of posts : 12
Humor : "I thought it was a ninja... but it was just a penguin's back." -Becca
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down