Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest???

4 posters

Go down

Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest??? Empty Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest???

Post  Akiba Fest Wed 31 Oct 2007, 8:43 pm

Hello everyone!

First let us thank everyone who has supported our unique event. We are working hard to bring you the best show we can. Part of Akiba Fest's goal is to introduce the US audience to great new and talented performers but our other goal is to try and give you exactly what you want as well. With that said, we are on our way to plan for our next events and think it's the time to ask everyone who they'd like to see perform at Akiba Fest.

List who you'd like, big or small but realize we ourselves are still growing and can only do our best to get some of the regular choices who we know will appear on the list.
So don't get upset if the next few Akiba's don't present these colossal Headliners. We love this stuff as much as you do and are very eager for the day to come when we can present them- But things take time and support. But know that our goal is to get there.

So please list away so we know what you want.

P.S. Please make it a wide range of performers.
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

http://www.afxakibafest.com

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest??? Empty unicorn table

Post  katsura Sun 04 Nov 2007, 12:33 pm

unicorn table, psychic lover, and other sentai' singers!!

katsura

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest??? Empty Re: Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest???

Post  Guest Sun 04 Nov 2007, 12:52 pm

katsura wrote:unicorn table, psychic lover, and other sentai' singers!!

Laughing Wouldn't we ALL love to see them again!!

I think the J-Rock crowd was absolutely AMAZING! Might I suggest J-Rock again? Smile

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest??? Empty Re: Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest???

Post  aster_crunch Sun 08 Jun 2008, 7:22 pm

i would like to see ACID, M-FLO and Utada Hikaru

that would be one great night

aster_crunch

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiba Fest Thu 31 Jul 2008, 2:36 am

aster_crunch wrote:i would like to see ACID, M-FLO and Utada Hikaru

We agree!!
These are all favorites with us and we are very serious about getting Akiba Fest to the level of bringing in such huge acts.
With your continued support no doubt we will be able to i the near future.

We will be announcing our new show very soon- we hope you'll like it!!!

~AF
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aster_crunch Sat 16 Aug 2008, 10:56 pm

Akiba Fest wrote:
aster_crunch wrote:i would like to see ACID, M-FLO and Utada Hikaru

We agree!!
These are all favorites with us and we are very serious about getting Akiba Fest to the level of bringing in such huge acts.
With your continued support no doubt we will be able to i the near future.

We will be announcing our new show very soon- we hope you'll like it!!!

~AF

i would die if you guys manage to get them to come XD i would be soooo excited especially to see m-flos first american performance(i believe) XD

aster_crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiba Fest Tue 19 Aug 2008, 5:49 am

[quote="aster_crunch"][quote="Akiba Fest"]
aster_crunch wrote:

i would die if you guys manage to get them to come XD i would be soooo excited especially to see m-flos first american performance(i believe) XD

So would we, but it might not be such a great idea for us to die since we'd have to put on the show.

But seriously we know how you feel - M-Flo is one of our all time favorite artists- and it is in our major future plan to bring such acts to Akiba Fest. But how soon all depends on our growth.

We actually took a break this year to prepare for a larger event for next year so we can present to a larger crowd that could one day support such acts.
So far from emails and the hits to our website it looks like we are getting wide support from all over-

But we want everyone to know that we really are looking into bringing acts like the ones you mentioned someday-

We hope you have liked the acts that have been to Akiba Fest so far.

~AF
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aster_crunch Wed 20 Aug 2008, 4:08 am

[quote="Akiba Fest"][quote="aster_crunch"]
Akiba Fest wrote:
aster_crunch wrote:

So would we, but it might not be such a great idea for us to die since we'd have to put on the show.

But seriously we know how you feel - M-Flo is one of our all time favorite artists- and it is in our major future plan to bring such acts to Akiba Fest. But how soon all depends on our growth.

We actually took a break this year to prepare for a larger event for next year so we can present to a larger crowd that could one day support such acts.
So far from emails and the hits to our website it looks like we are getting wide support from all over-

But we want everyone to know that we really are looking into bringing acts like the ones you mentioned someday-

We hope you have liked the acts that have been to Akiba Fest so far.

~AF

i was so very glad to hear that your next event is for all ages, im 15 so i finally get off the hook XD i cant wait to see this years guests whenever they are posted D: hopefully i already know of or heard the preformer like psychic lover....too bad i didnt make it last year XD

aster_crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  stonedragon Thu 21 Aug 2008, 12:15 am

[quote="aster_crunch"][quote="Akiba Fest"]
aster_crunch wrote:
i was so very glad to hear that your next event is for all ages, im 15 so i finally get off the hook XD i cant wait to see this years guests whenever they are posted D: hopefully i already know of or heard the preformer like psychic lover....too bad i didnt make it last year XD

I can't wait to see who they bring either. I'm older so the age thing doesn't hit me but I hope for some great acts this time too. But I agree with AF - it's best to grow at a pace and not bite off more than you can handle- otherwise things can go really bad, at least they have been bringing in known artists which is better than allot of cons do.

stonedragon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  katsura Fri 14 Nov 2008, 1:46 am

unicorntable and psychic lover!!!! bounce

katsura

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest??? Empty D:

Post  aster_crunch Sat 15 Nov 2008, 9:06 pm

i wonder who will be coming >_> i wanna see bigmama now XD but i dont think theyll be coming XD

aster_crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiba Fest Fri 21 Nov 2008, 8:25 am

aster_crunch wrote:i wonder who will be coming >_> i wanna see bigmama now XD but i dont think theyll be coming XD

Sorry, not this time- But we know who they are so keep those fingers crossed. But still come out for who we have this time. It's going to be awesome!!!!
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aster_crunch Fri 26 Dec 2008, 11:25 pm

ok akiba fest i really appreciate how you honored my request to have it in maryland this time, its like you were looking out for me!

aster_crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiba Fest Sat 27 Dec 2008, 2:28 am

aster_crunch wrote:ok akiba fest i really appreciate how you honored my request to have it in maryland this time, its like you were looking out for me!

Thank you for appreciating our efforts! We've also made a bunch of other tweaks to make it easier for people to attend. We're really excited to put on this next show!!! Have you checked out our stellar line up of entertainment yet? Check them out in the entertainment section of the Pop The Rock thread.

~AF
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see at Akiba Fest??? Empty Arigato

Post  katsura Sat 27 Dec 2008, 2:28 am

Thank you for bringing back UT and PL. I am also a big fan of Tanimoto and Sister Mayo!!!!!!!!!! U of MD would be a great location. I need to find someone who gives me a ride, but if I cannot find the ride, I will take a metor anyway. doomo arigatoo geek albino

katsura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down