Akiba Fest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!!

4 posters

Go down

AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!! Empty AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!!

Post  Akiba Fest Thu 09 Oct 2008, 3:59 am

We are proud to announce that Akiba fest will hold our fourth concert event on April 4, 2009 at the easy to get to Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center on the campus of University of Maryland in College Park, MD!!

Positive feedback, helpful comments and everyone who has taken our "Event Survey" has helped us to develop our best event yet. Lots more information will be posted in the coming months including hot new performers and some widely requested return acts!! We can't wait to tell you who they are.

But for now Lets talk new upgrades!!! The move to the larger Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center at UMD has allowed us to give more of you the perks you have been wanting out of Akiba Fest and more. Here are some hot things that are planned for 2009:

More HOT BIGGER, & BADDER CONCERTS than ever before!

Bringing in new solid and exciting acts!

Bringing back your top requested acts!

Variety of new cool vendors!

Location is easy to find, has lots of free parking, and has metro access.

New earlier in the day start time!

Finally an All AGES event!! Yes we listened and made moves to cut our age restrictions!

NO SIR CHARGES ON TICKETS!!! Going on sale soon.

These are just some of the new things we have planned. More direct info and facts on these and more will be posted with more updates on this hot new show.

Look for us on Myspace: myspace.com/akibafest

cheers
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

http://www.afxakibafest.com

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!! Empty HELP INQUIRE!!!!!

Post  kirayamato911 Wed 12 Nov 2008, 1:14 am

So what is a way I can get involved in this event? I was at the previous one and enjoyed the event TOTALLY...If there is any way I can help please let me know!!!

GO AKIBAFEST 09!!! cheers
kirayamato911
kirayamato911

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!! Empty Re: AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!!

Post  Akiba Fest Wed 12 Nov 2008, 1:25 am

kirayamato911 wrote:So what is a way I can get involved in this event? I was at the previous one and enjoyed the event TOTALLY...If there is any way I can help please let me know!!!

GO AKIBAFEST 09!!! cheers

Well, we may be looking for volunteers soon. We're still putting together allot of the basic things that only official staff members can do so once we get past that and get closer to the event we'll be soliciting minions for various duties and extreme manual labor.

AF
Akiba Fest
Akiba Fest
Admin

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-29

http://www.afxakibafest.com

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!! Empty Fun, Fun, Fun

Post  katsura Thu 13 Nov 2008, 3:55 pm

I am happty to hear that you will hava an another event!! I will be there defenitely. cat

katsura

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!! Empty oil paintings

Post  loveclair008 Fri 09 Sep 2011, 5:12 am

The Essential oil paintings , Primarily portraits of Individuals, Purpose to reinterpret photography and Movie stills. Denzler Informed Wired.co.United kingdom: I'm pushing the Restrictions and possibilities of abstract paintings and photo Genuineism. It's as if i've pressed the Quick forward on a Movie Equipment, then Strike the pause Key, so Actuality Arrives to a standstill. I Pace up and slow Right down the Colours.

loveclair008

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!! Empty Re: AKIBA FEST 2009: APRIL 4, 2009 UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down